Wednesday 16 December 2009

Me, Myself, and I


It's not about a story of a girl in a fairytale. It's not a story of a character in Hollywood movies. It's just a story about me. That means, don't ever hope of a perfect ending with an exciting plot. Never!

About me?! Is it important?

Ye-a, I don't think so but whatever, I'm just trying to write anything i feel.

Maybe i will begin about my blog title.

A Drop of Blood on The Purple Velvet. Cool, isn't it? These words came on my head when i was on trip to Bandung. On one of the bus' seat, I was looking on the green sight from the window. Feeling sleepy, I wondered about the cool words for my blog. Then, these came.

Blood.
I am a fan of goth. Blood = goth. Blood represents sin and purple, is my most favorite colour. Beside that, there's velvet. I think it's an elegant cloth. So, imagine that there's s drop of blood on the (dark) purple velvet. Exactly. The blood still stain the velvet. However, the blood can't be seen clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment