Wednesday 10 February 2010

Better Than Yesterday


"I.......I want to get stronger than I was yesterday, than I was half a day ago, than I was a minute ago."

This quote is from a famous anime series, 'Naruto', and from an infamous character, Rock Lee. Bad-looking. Unable to use ninjutsu and, of course, genjutsu. A shinobi who lose in battle frequently. He's not my favourite character, but he often said something that could make me said, 'Wahhh!', such as the one in above.

Looking at what I am doing, this quote really has connection with me. Lee is the one who never gives up in finding power. He was said that he couldn't be a shinobi because he couldn't use ninjutsu and genjutsu. However, he tries to deny it by practicing a lot in taijutsu. Talent isn't needed. Just by spirit and practice, he could make the people called him a shinobi. Not so powerful, but he deserved to be praised.

So, the relation is...

Lee can do it. So, I can do it. More than that, my goal is bigger, my reason is God, not just human praising or strong body. As the result, my spirit must be bigger than Lee's. I will say that I want to be a better one than I was a second ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment