Tuesday 2 February 2010

Finding Me Smile and Knowing Why


The day came when most of the people would say 'huff!'. On the other hand, I could feel my heart's beat not because I was nervous. Meanwhile, I couldn't hide my excitement from the coming of this day. First reason was my loneliness. During this holiday, I just stayed in my 3x6 room. Alone (not really because one of my friend still stayed too). Just eating food from the man who always stood outside the house two times a day and shouted 'Hipotesa'. I couldn't explain how I can bear it. Second, I had waited time that there were people who listened to my statement of religion, Moslems, God, khilafah. What I saw was not the crowded of people but piles of gold. Very nice treasure! Big excitement filled my mind.

Then, this morning, increasing of my happiness occurred. My hand phone vibrated. Its display showed that there was message. I read it and surprised that the message was from my lecture. What he said made me arrived at the climax of excitement. He said I possibly could get A if I came to campus tomorrow. I must do some retest but the possibility for getting a better mark is high.

I came home (3x6 room), figured out how much could I get if that subject was fixed. Then, some numbers appeared . Beautiful! So relieving! My dream would become reality. Target could be reached. If I imagine that, smile show up on my face.

Many thanks to Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment